Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Went back to truck school for a refresher...

On tuesday I will be in oregon for my orientation. Sometime tuesday I will have to do a drive test demonstrating that I can shift and safely drive it. So I went back to truck school today to get back in it and brush up on my shifting. I was a bit worried but as soon as we pulled out of the gate and onto the road I hit every gear right on, hardly any grinding during our whole hour out but I'm going to go back tomorrow to finish up.

I'll be gone on monday and tuesday and probably coming home on tuesday night from Medford, OR. Then I will meet my trainer at the Gordon yard in West Sacramento and I will be off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free