Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Monday, January 30, 2006

Made it to Medford!


Well, I'm just checking in from a starbucks in medford. The drive here was good and damn, there are a TON of gordon trucks out there...Makes me real excited

The hotel that gordon puts you up in is a real piece... wow, I'm going to explore around town and see what's around here until it's time for bed. For some reason they reserved the room for 3 nights, even though orientation is just one day... So I made my way over to the terminal to ask what was happening. I got it all worked out and they just made the reservation longer if I wanted to stay and ejoy.... yeah right! I'm outta here first chance I get!

I'll come back here tomorrow and let everyone know what orientation was like...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free