Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Talked to my trainer this morning

He is in his mid thirties (which is very good) I'm glad I didn't get some old guy in his 60's. He lives in Albany, OR which is about 1 hour south of portland. He runs a dedicated account for Target, meaning he does the same route all the time. He Delivers to all the targets in Sacramento, Roseville, Elk Grove, and sometimes auburn so the chances of me being home are very good. I could even get some new clothes from home since I will be so close. I will also get real good with driving over mountains since I will be going up and down ashland (in the pictures below. Ashland is like a 30 mile uphill/downhill with 6% grades... very good to learn and I will be chaining too! Good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm an avid reader, keep postin and truckin! I'm living vicariously through you.

4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free