Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Friday, February 03, 2006

By the way...




Thanks to tracy for letting me know that I didn't let everyone know when I'm leaving. I'm out of town on wednesday sometime during the day, probably meeting my trainer a target store somewhere in sacramento. Could be the target in roseville off of douglas blvd or maybe the one off of elk grove blvd in elk grove... Who knows. I'll let everyone know on tuesday when I speak to him agian.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha this is so cool. Oh how I wish I was a camera geek back in my trucking days

11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free