Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Well, now I'm really out of here...




In a couple hours I will be meeting my trainer at the target in roseville. I'm not really sure where we go from here. We might be heading back up to oregon or we may be going to other target distribution centers and stores in sac and the bay area... Who know's at this point. I will try to update as much as possible. If there is a internet connection at a truck stop or at one of the receivers I will be posting an update for sure. If anyone needs to get a hold of me ( I think theres only one person who checks this ) email me @ info@norcalphoto.com or message me on myspace...

Alright, I'm out!

Chris

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok buddy... Have fun :) Over and out LOL

12:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm an avid reader! Keep on truckin! and bloggin!

4:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so wheres an update????? :)

4:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still waiting!!!!! :( your going to make us cry if you don't update like you promised.

6:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free