Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Massive photo update!!!

How about we cut to the good stuff right away?



Cruising the dowtown streets of Lincoln, Nebraska




Summertime Storm in Wyoming.




A gordon doing what we do best. Clogging the hammer lane =)




Spotted another BIG oversize in Nebraska.





Who's up for a detour for superman?




Stopped at the Theodoore Rosevelt National Park Vistor Center and rest area yesterday in North Dakota....The views of the Badlands were breathtaking...



Can you spot the Buffalo roaming around down there?






My friend told me to stop here because he was there a couple weeks ago and the bison were wandering around the parking lot... No such luck for me but maybe next time.





Anyone up for a buffalo cake?




I like driving east and going through all the back country towns that look like they were in the TV Show "Simple Life" with Paris Hilton...



Some men locked up in a trailer like horses.....




All joking aside, Kentucky was beautiful...








Yesterday I drove my 700 miles and had to shut down for the day due to being out of hours but I was in the "zone" and wished that I could go even further... So what to do when you're sitting on an exit out in the middle of montana in the pitch black? Take pictures! Believe it or not, The moon was did all the lighting in this 5 second exposure.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! You finally updated :)
Pics are RAD! Glad to see that your having a good time out there, the girls asked about you the other day when we past a big blue truck :)
Hope to see you when you get home.
Drive safe!

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice shot man, truly nice. 5 second exposure eh. very nice.

7:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey......again good pics........

10:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha sry i didnt mean to publish that last one got side tracked but theat penske truck n the pic with the gordon truck looks like hes a little over the white line lol take it easy!

10:53 PM

 
Blogger Tom said...

that last picture was very cool... well done... great blog

6:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free