Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Shell Super Rigs Truck Show in Sacramento!!!

Headed on over to the Sacramento 49er truck stop to check out the show. We arrived just as everything was over but there were still quite a few SICK trucks there... Heres a preview and the rest can be found over on my website. Click here for the rest!




Remember this truck from "Trick my Truck" on CMT?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
It is very fun to read your stories about "trucking life".
Just want you to know we read them in Sweden and enjoy them!!
Have a nice summer!

9:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great "weekend" with you even though it was hotter than heck the truck show was still pretty cool!! Have a great 2 weeks and ill ttyl love you xoxo

10:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok the link worked for me this time :) Looks like you were probably dreaming big that night lol
Thanks for the call today, I'm glad the plate reminded you of me!!!
Dive safe and hope to see you when you get home.

11:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, This is Bryant a Gordon driver on our Dedicated fleet at lowes in Perris,CA. I just wanted to say that you need to get your fuel tanks polished out on your truck would look really good. Keep on truckin.

10:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free