Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Sunday, May 07, 2006

It's break time...

I'm in Denver, Colorado right now. I delivered in Loveland at the Walmart Distribution Center and headed to downtown Denver to the Purina Dog Food factory. I was supposed to pick up a load going to Hermiston, Oregon but something went wrong in the factory yesterday and everything has been pushed back 24hrs. For some reason I was really tired this morning and I ended up sleeping through two alarms for almost an hour... whoops. Not bad though, I arrived in town 3 days before my delivery date so all is well. Anyways, heres some photos that have been sitting on my camera for awhile. From about two weeks ago.



In the forest heading toward Eugene, OR along highway 126.




Sparkly Clean wheels after a quick polish and wash in Portland, Oregon.




The cockpit taken with my fisheye just for you tracy... =)





Welcome to my room...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chris just read you blog thats awsome been following for a while i am 16 and a big truck finatic and really familar with gordon trucking.. my dad works for joel oleson might of seen some of their trucks along I-5 but really familiar with highway 126 fun road to drive on i live just down the road from the greenhill and 126 intersection were the shell station is on the corner going in to town but any ways been following up on this and awsome acomplishment talk to you soon
hillshadowacres@msn.com if you have questions or anything..

4:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chris...great to read your blog! i get tired just reading about what you are doing. one correction though...that was NOT a Texas longhorn! I think it's a hereford. the longhorn's have huge, like really huge horns. you'll know when you see one! take care, drive safe...marlene

2:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free