Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Thursday, April 13, 2006

27 more hours to go...

I delivered to the costco distribution center this morning and then headed over to the Sapp Bro's truck stop right off of 215 in Salt Lake. I cleaned the inside of the truck, windows and wheels/tires. Everything looks squeeky clean except for the trucks exterior. Well, at least the wheels/tires are all nice and shiny. I'm just waiting for the roads to dry here out west then I will take my truck home and give it a real good bath. I also have some inside photos but it's real hard to take since there is not a lot of room. I will get some better photos when I get home and use the fisheye lens which will give you a much better idea of what it's like living in something the size of a bathroom everyday...



The control center.




Behind the drivers seat theres a cabinet for hanging clothes, a "pantry" , a slide out desk and my refridgerator.




The opposite side has two more shelves, a place for my tv and below that a shelf for my inverter, dvd player and clock. Below that is another slide out desk and two more shelves.




One day I hope that I can get alluminum wheels all around instead of the white painted ones. If your truck is clean enough and someone from the company sees it you could the wheels or other chrome. I've seen some gordon trucks with painted front bumpers, chrome exhaust, chrome everything... Looked real nice. All I want is some chrome drive wheels... one day.




Picture some aluminum wheels... mmm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you just want to come home to use the fisheye lens and really Chris who gives a s**t what the wheels look like lol
Ok buddy be good and don't eat too many pb&j sandwitches :)

9:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should really get some "spinners" so your Gordon truck could be as cool as all the "low riders"... ok maybe not but the chrome wheels would look pretty good.. is that a hint to all the guys that work at Gordon??
and...The fisheye is that damn thing all you ever dream about? j/k be safe see you soon xoxo

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free