Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I got the keys!

I got my truck today. It's a 2400 series 2002 columbia with 488,000 on it... It's been well used but is still in good working condition and it still looks good. The only way you can tell it's been used is that the seats are a bit worn and ripped but nothing a nice ford racing seat cover won't fix... Also, as you work yourself up the totem pole you get nicer and nicer trucks. We were told we wouldn't have our first trucks for very long... somewhere between 3-9 months.

It's a cummins isx engine and man, this this rumbles big time... More of a low deep sound rather than a clanky detriot. I inspected it and it's all good except for a reading light thats out and I need a new matress. everything gets fixed tonight and we finish orientation tomorrow and I'm out of here heading back south down to sacramento for a couple days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! Be careful out there!

8:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so a little late but YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Good job buddy :) I am a bit mad that I didn't get to see you when you were home but I know other things were more important :( Oh and you told me that you were going to update more... WAITING!!!!
Over and Out big guy lol

10:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bud....still waiting for updates, hows it going with you?

12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free