Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wow, a lot of people actually do read this!

A couple post's down I mentioned that there was probably only one person who read this, then I got flooded with emails... Thanks everyone for emailing me...

I went on a wild search for my camera but after about 30 minutes of searching it appears I left it in the truck at the yard. I have some good photos for everyone but it seems that I will have to wait until friday to get it updated for everyone. I'm due back here in clackamas on the 23rd because my trainer has some personal things he needs to get taken care of. Until then, enjoy some of these photos...


OUCH!


oops...

(click on the photos to make them bigger)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are very nice photo's hopefully your a better driver then these people.
They are also very re assuring makes us people at home feel very good!!!

7:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read them!!

7:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This past Wednesday, I seen a Volvo 680 on the I-81 in Virginia traveling north bound, went through the median and rolled over on the south bound side...Think he had a heart attack...But things happens...

10:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free