Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I'm in Clackamas

The other day we were at the target in Auburn, CA. We pulled away from the dock and I was outside noticing that there was a pallet on a pallet jack hanging halfway out of the trailer. The trailer was a sweep load that was supposed to be done in the morning but the lady never finished it. She came back and was like "where is my trailer?" that we just pulled away from the dock. The good thing is that no one was in the trailer, the LOD gave us the all clear to pull the trailer away, but the bad thing is that we now had to back into this incredibly hard back facing the wrong way! Oh well, we did it.

Anyways, I'm in Clackamas a suburb of Portland. I have until monday to find something to do around here. Right now I'm at the starbucks about a 20 minute walk from the hotel. Finally I get to have my caramel frappacino that I love so much. It's about 25 outisde right now with the sun shining! Even colder with the wind chill. Last night it was in the single digits! Olivia called me to tell me that it was snowing in Auburn and that they are going sledding today up the hill in Colfax!!! wow

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how do you pronounce that? clack - a - mas? hmmm. thats a very different name. So we went to the snow this morning it was a little chilly but we had fun. Hope your having a good time and enjoying your frap. I miss you hope to see you soon at a local Target near us LOL! xoxo Love you

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free