Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Time to go back out there...

I had a great time being home for these couple of days. Olivia and I went to Monterey to do some shopping and check out the aquarium. That place was so cool! It's been a couple years since I've been there. Anyways, I'm heading out tomorrow morning at 8am. I'm supposed to be heading north... Who know's where exactly but I will update everyone as soon as I can. In the meantime, head on over to my photgraphy website to take a peek at all of our photos. Liv even got hold of the camera for awhile and snapped a whole bunch of photos while driving up and down the coast...


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Chris,
Very good photos, I am home for another day and then back out for me as well. You be safe out there.

10:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics man :)
Thanks for commin' by to see us, the girls kept askin' for you today lol
Drive safe and we'll see ya soon!

3:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a fun weekend I had a great time cant wait untill your home again I love you xoxo

10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free