Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Trucking Rocks!

Trucking, it's hard, exciting, frustrating, fun, annoying, adventurous and tiring all wrapped up in one but I keep coming back for more. I love it out here whether it's trying to find a customer in a bad part of town or cruising down the open road full speed. I try not to get upset out here, I try to take everything as a learning experience. I've learned SO much in just 3 short months. I learn a ton of new things everyday and I'm so excited for what's to come in the future. I have millions of miles of open road in front of me in the coming years and I can't wait. Basically, if you're thinking about coming out here, give it a try!

Anyways, I don't have so much free time anymore as I did when I first started writing this blog. I have a routine now and pretty much when I shutdown at night (or in the morning) I grab a bite to eat then it's off to bed. No more sitting up and watching tv's or playing video games...haha. But, I have some time this evening so how about some photos? I'm en-route to Seymour Indiana to the Walmart DC with a load of "Recreation Equiptment" whatever the heck that means. I have to be there on the 14th but I only have 10hrs remaining so I'm going to have to use my picked up hours rather than taking a reset, something that I'd rather do. It's a lot nicer knowing you have a full 70hrs and not having to worry about anything. I will take a reset once I deliver to rest before my 2000 mile trek home.



Heading east on 12 in Oregon. That's Washingston state on the other side of the Columbia River.




Now heading West on I-84 towards Portland along the Columbia River.




A bit further down the road on I-84.




I've encoutered a lot of this lately. Summer time is construction season as all the states want the roads to be fixed when the weather is good. Here I am along US95 heading south to Nevada.




That rock is flipping me the bird!



Out in the middle of nowhere I saw these birds circling around... Lots more than what I could get framed. Don't know what kind they were but it was interesting.




Heading east on I-40 in New Mexico...




This makes me smile =)




A pretty sunset in Scottsdale,Arizona earlier this week.



Time to get Truckin'
Chris

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time. I thought you had forgotten about us blog fans lol
Ok well get us some pics tomorrow and keep on truckin :)

10:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, enjoy your site.

Mike

9:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well mid im glad your still havin fun through all of the hard times cause i know im havin a ball lol j/k anyways i like your pictures there pretty anywhoo ive gotta get to work now so have fun and ill see ya soon xoxo love you

9:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey love the pics and blogs keep em coming take care..

2:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey like the pictures keep on doin wut ur doin

8:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boosh boosh...yeti in the hizouse!

8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free