Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I've had a great couple of days...

I was so excited to come home last week and I decided to lounge around and relax. I sure did! Olivia and I went swimming and for dinner we went downtown to the Pyramid Brewery. We attempted to wash the truck but we decided that paying 20 something bucks to get it washed professionally is the way to go... Olivia got her new car when I was gone. A 2006 Scion TC which is so nice and is a nice change from her gas guzzling lifted chevy tahoe. If I had one of those cars I'd get in so much trouble... That thing handles curves like it's on rails! Anyways, I'm not exactly sure where I'm going tomorrow but the next time I get some internet access I'll be back with some photos and some new stories!

Over n out...

Chris

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me know the next time you're in the LA area! we should meet up and share some stories!

3:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm leaving a comment for you Chris!!!! :)
I love you

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free