Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Sunday, May 28, 2006

New photos!

ok ok, it's been a long time since I've updated with new stories and photos but it's been a busy two weeks. I went up to oregon then down to the bay area and tracy, california. I picked up a load of General Mills Cereals like Lucky Charms and I delivered it to Durant, Oklamhoma. It was a great trip out there through, Arizona, New Mexico and texas. Lots of new sites to see and a lot and a lot of desert. Anyways enjoy the photos!!!


New Mexico's State Capital.





My first night into the trip back east. Seligman, Arizona Exit 123 on I-40





Jumping back to a couple days earlier, a nasty foggy day on top of Ashland Grade in Oregon.





Somewhere in Colorado...




To go along with those Giant Coyotes in Wyoming and Cow's in Texas, heres a giant Dino from Arizona... or could it be new mexico...? Oh well =)






Ever wonder what the bottom of a Mobile home looked like? Here ya go...





My favorite part of going to Bend, Oregon. From a week or so earlier... Grass Lake.






After driving through Oklahoma for awhile and seeing the normal farms and grasslands this was quite a shock. I rounded a turn and came upon this... A HUGE lake. Lake Texoma. If I had a boat I'd love to take it here...





A Storm rolls in to Muskogee, Oklahoma at the Pilot.



Earlier today in Wyoming. 43 degrees the day before Memorial day? hmm...





Wow, TONS of Memorial Weekend traffic. I 70 outside of Denver were PACKED with travelers.... NOT!





Check out this thing. It was HUGE. Counldn't really figure out what it was or where all the drivers went ( no one was around) but I bet this thing would be really cool to drive...



Anyways, until next time be safe!

Chris

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time!!! Glad you didn't get eaten by those Dinosaurs lol
See ya soon...Drive safe!

11:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you came into my town on your trip to Oklahoma and Texas, I live in Denison on the other side of Lake Texoma. Glad to see Gordon down this way.
Andrew
squeak898@hotmail.com

8:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello

3:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

HI, Glad to hear that you love driving semi's. I like your website and all the pics that you posted on it. I especially like the one of the lake in Oregon, it looks really beautiful. I also like that huge huge semi with about 100 wheels, it looks like that would be fun to drive but hard to park. I am also suprised at how much room you have in that compartment behind the steering wheel. At least you have a tv in there to watch some movies when you get bored. It must be nice and different to see different parts of the United States. Keep it up and I am enjoying all the pics. Drive safe and tell your mom I said "Hello". Talk to you later.

Pat McMorrow

P.S. I made that last post "hello" to see if it would work.

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free