Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Almost to Seattle, WA

I've been running hard the last couple days and after leaving Boise,ID I ran down to Winniemuca,NV and back to Boise,ID and west to Oregon then up Idaho then west to Washington and here I am, about 120 miles from Seattle and Gordons Main terminal. I'll be dropping my trailer in the yard since it's heading to British Columbia and then I'll be heading home possibly even a day early!!!


Driving along the Columbia river in Oregon.



Heading north on 95 climbing up the hill. That's Lewiston, Idaho below.




Absolutely nothing for 150 miles along 26 through Washington...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippy skippy!!!! That would be cool if you come home a day early :)
We should go to kids eat free night on the 15th since that is the girls birthday! Ok well drive safe and call when you get home.

8:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, you're falling behind on the posting. Get on it!

9:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free