Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Running the I-5 corridor

Basically I've just been running up and down I-5 since I came off of hometime last time. Olivia and I moved into a brand new apartment and we don't have the internet or a computer yet, but it's coming soon, I hope. I haven't taken to many photos the last couple runs because it's all been on the same run seeing the same stuff everyday but at least these smaller runs are adding up real quick. I've been getting some very good miles but I miss running east in the "big" 65mph+ states. I'm home right now on my reset which is one of the benefits of running up and down 5. I head out tonight at 9pm with a load of Owens Cornings Insulation enroute to Eugene, OR. Anyways, heres a mix match of photos from my last trip out east and around the west coast.



Running west through Montana




The Mississippi running aloing Iowa.




The truck route through Madison. The state capitol straight ahead.




Heading west on 80 just west of Salt Lake City.



A CRST trucked flipped over on I-80.



The Coolest looking trailer graphics I've seen.



Self Portrait in Lost Hills, CA



Traffic on 110 heading right through downtown.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update :)
Well at least you can come home when doing these runs!
I guess I will see you when you get your days off, make sure you come and see us.
Drive safe!!!

7:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Mid Im glad you got to stop by our new home and say "hi" for a day that was fun you should do the short little runs more often so you can enjoy our home like I do..anyhoo I hope you have fun, drive safe and ill see you when you get home. xoxo

10:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free