Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Jim Waugh told me to update or else.....

It's been a busy month, seriously. I'm on a new fleet that runs from portland to idaho and portland to california 3 times week. My 70hr clock is up in 5-6 days, so I'm running some long hard full days. I got on the fleet around the 1st of october and I've ran 13,000 miles since I started. I got a newer truck. It's a 2005 and It's a lot nicer than my old one. Everything works and I'm having a good time. I also get home whenever I deliver a local sacramento store, then head back up north in the morning. It's nice.




My new truck with a Detroit and the bigger dual 150gal tanks...
a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2848/2175/1600/newtruck.jpg">



While delivering to a store in the bay area, I watched this box truck almost fall off the dock... haha.



Frosted over plants and bushes sparkling in the sun along Highway 20 in Oregon heading east.




Just a little bit chilly...





Sunrise just west of Bend, Oregon.




I love driving along highway 20.





They drain this lake every fall. Along Highway 20 heading west early one morning.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow midder din you finaly updated!!! I like you pictures they sure are pretty...oh wow well,, im glad your havin fun keep up the good work! xoxo me

1:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its about time

7:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well shoot where have you been! great pics as usual wouldent mind seeing some more of your new righ though take care!

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free