Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Monday, November 20, 2006

It's winter time!!!!

So I've been worrying about winter since day 1 of being out here on the road solo and now it's officially here. Oh well, just another fact of trucking but you can guarantee that I cannot wait until spring!!! Anyways, I'm home on my 34hr restart and will be heading back out tomorrow morning. Last week was busy. 4096 miles in 8 days. Started in Sacramento and ran up to Portland then back down to Chico then back up to Portland, then down to Sacramento then up to portland then east to Boise,ID then west to Portland then down to sacramento then home. Lots of miles since it's christmas season. All the stores are taking double the amount of loads they were taking during the fall. BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! I'm off in the morning to go up to portland then back south, then back up... Weather is supposed to be wet in oregon so let's hope it does not snow!!!


A westbound hay truck rolled off the road just east of bend, oregon last week on OR20.




Can you spot the deer? Taken somewhere along OR20 heading to Boise, ID.




Early morning sunrise in Bend, OR.




I'm standing on the Detriot Dam just outside of Detriot,OR and just east of Salem,OR on OR20.




Parked just east of Bend,OR for the night.



Whoops along I-5 heading toward Sacramento.




Fog season has started up on Ashland Grade. One second it's clear, the next you can't see anything...




The first snowfall up on Santiam Pass of the season on OR20 west of Bend,OR

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey great blog ya here in oregon they been saying alot of rain but havent seen it yet getting some snow in the pass and down medford area but ya i live in eugene off of Higway 126 going to the coast and people are nuts on that road be carfull if your on it especialy with rain there suicidal..... take care!

4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free