Hello everybody! I'm going to be posting my updates from truck driving here as much as possible. I'll have photos, stories and other things that I will be putting on here so all of you can keep track of where I am and what I am doing. Be sure to keep coming back to check for my updates! - Chris

Monday, November 20, 2006

This is what I do when I get home....

Being a trucker, I don't have much time off and when I do it's usually spent relaxing or doing chores like shopping and getting ready to go back out. But a couple weeks ago a bunch of us got together and drove down to the bay for some fun. It was fleet week so we got to see the Navy Blue Angels!








In this photo they all went straight up in the air together and just about to the point where you couldn't see them anymore, they all branched off upside down and looped back around straight for the water...



Here's Olivia and I trying to get a nice photo of ourselves but Kelley just had to ruin it... Oh, see how we are on a bus? We were going to take the ferry but as soon as we handed the guy our ticket to get on the boat, they said they are full and we had to take the bus...BOO!!!



If you would like to check out some more photos of our trip to San Francisco, go to www.norcalphoto.com and click on photos. It will be the first Gallery listed.



And today I had a lot of fun... I bought myself a little toy... and a trailer for my little toy. I'm a proud new owner of a brand new 2006 Arctic Cat M7 Snowmobile!!! I can't wait for the snow to start dumping in tahoe!!!! Here's what my new toy will look like...




Check below for photos from the last couple weeks on the road!!!

Chris

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Nice sled!!! Too bad you can't hook up that behind your GTI truck so you could ride it in Idaho/Oregon!!!?!

Have a nice Thanksgiving on the road somewhere. Wish you could be home with Old Mom and Olivia! We miss you.

Be safe! ILU

Mow

12:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aweome pics and reports Chris!! keep em' comin'!!

Cheers!
- Luc

4:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Free